Thursday 2 March 2017

A Little Treat

I help at an OAP group, cooking. Next week i is the groups second birthday and we are doing a little party for the members to celebrate! I have been asked to make some quiche for the event, something that I tendme be known for in the family and in my group of friends. Its a laughing matterthat everyone knows that I never make just one uihe at a time, insstead the minimum number that I make tends to be aound the six mark, thus always having spares for thse visiting children who come to help me dispose of them!
Well I still have to get baking, but I have de ome little sweet treats for the members. Making some plainer versions for the men in the group!
They hold the little square wrapped chclate bars that you can get at Aldi and Lidl, so not an expensive treat but something nice all the same.
Using scraps of card and papers its a simple process to maathe card wrap around the chocolate bar, with enough to flap oer the front. The top flap I cut fancy using one of my thinet dies. Some double sided tape on the inside to stick the choccolate bar to the card, andholes punched through the top to keep it closed.
Easy to make but extremely effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment