Sunday 3 July 2016

Its a challenge

So I decided to take up the challenge set by Sam Hammond of Pootles!! Use any combo of four colours she said!! So as I only own three of the four that sort of decided my colour pallette!!
Colours used....

Apart from two sheets of card coloured in Pool Party all I used was white cardstock.  I stamped an A4 sheet  using Playful Backgrounds, using a different colour and background for each sheet.  Then I randomly chopped up all the card and made a selection of cards.

I used the Hello You thinlets dies and Swirly Scribbles thinlets dies and the Endless Birthday Wishes sentiments stamp set.

I have managed to make 7 cards 4 3/4 square, plus 6 notelets 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 made using the off cuts from my white cardstock.  The only pieces of card that I had left I punched out a few small flowers so there is absolutely no waste at all!! 

I don't know what you all think, but I am pretty happy with todays work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment