Tuesday 21 June 2016

Mums birthday card and 21st card

Well I haven't yet got round to making the boxes that I mentioned yesterday. Well I have made the prototype, so all I have to do now is work out how I want to decorate them.
But before I can get those done I needed to complete some orders. That being a mothers birthday card and a 21st birthday card for a male.
The mothers card I used my butterflys and flowers. Plus I pushed my poor brain to its limit by making a step card!! Of course then there was all the measuring of the matting and layering. Plus when finished it didn't fit in any of my envelopes and was too big for me to make an envelope. So with two sheets of 12 x 12 paper I ended up making a bag for it to go in.
The birthday card for a male 21st was in some ways harder. i had no idea of the likes and dislikes of the person it was going to be given to. So I went for simple blue papers with a cut out 21. All in all I am quite pleased with the finished article and the bonus was it fitted in my envelopes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment