Tuesday 5 January 2016

Stampin' Up card swop

So this month has seen the first Pootles card swop. The theme this month is Valentine and I was supposed to make a card and send to my partner.
Just one problem........
I have made two cards and as I can't decide which to send, I will send both!

Card one

This uses the stamp sets Zoo Babies and Banner Blast. Giraffe is stamped using Marina Mist, elephant and hearts in  Strawberry Slush. The banner are stamped in Wisteria Wonder and punched out using the small banner punch.
Mounted on wisteria wonder cardstock with the banner using linen thread to string across the card.
A bit of handwritten letters using a metallic pen and it was finished.

Card two
This uses just one stamp set, Crazy about you, plus one colour ink, Wisteria Wonder.
Mounted on layers of wisteria wonder and white card, its finished with a strip of wisteria wonder card down the side and a punched out butterfly, plus some linen thread, which I eventually managed to get ro form a half decent bow!

I have to say I like these two very different cards, but unsure which I prefer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment